You`re a super star.
Rizwan Aseem to KOTOV.IN | Feb 18, 2015
As a 17 year old looking to invest the best thing you can do is invest in yourself and learn the skill of copywriting.
Here's a list of books that you should read. If you read them and implement what they tell you, by the time you are 22 years old you will have a more money, power and love than you can ever imagine.
If you don't read this you will spend your time looking for the next best thing, waste your best years and end up broke and penniless.
- Scientific Advertising - by Claude Hopkins
- The Robert Collier Letter Book - by Robert Collier
- Tested Advertising Methods - by John Caples
- How To Write A Good Advertisement - by Vic Schwab
- The Gary Halbert Letter (all back issues) - by Gary Halbert
- The Boron Letters - by Gary Halbert
- The Lazy Man's Way to Riches - by Joe Karbo
- Break-Through Advertising - by Eugene M. Schwartz
- 7-Steps To Freedom - by Ben Suarez
- Ogilvy On Advertising - by David Ogilvy
- The Lean Startup - by Eric Ries
- The Ultimate Marketing Plan - Dan S. Kennedy
- The Ultimate Sales Letter - Dan S. Kennedy
- The 100 Greatest Advertisements 1852-1958: Who Wrote Them and What They Did
Rizwan Aseem | Nov 7, 2014